Mon-Fri: 9.00-17.00 ~ Sat: 8.30-16.30 ~ Sun: Closed
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are the terms and conditions upon which Bay Tree Florists & Gifts delivers this website available to you and on which we provide our services for delivery of flowers and gift products.
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website and to any correspondence between us (The Bay Tree Florists & Gifts) and you (the customer). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms.
If you wish to ask us anything about these terms and conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us via our 'contact us' page or call us directly.
- Because of the seasonal availability of all our products they are subject to availability and we reserve the right to change all or some of the contents or packaging with an item of equal or greater value without notice.
- Prices include VAT charged at 20%, our VAT registration number is 703 7022 75
- Special requests for delivery times will not be guaranteed with the exception of funeral service deliveries and wedding day deliveries, a preferred 48 hour notice period is required for these deliveries. We will always try to adhere to your requested preference wherever possible.
- If you are not satisfied in anyway with the service that you have received please let us know and your complaint will be fully investigated at our earliest convenience because of the perishable nature of many of our products you must notify us within 24hours of receiving the product for us to investigate your claim and for non-perishable products within 48hours. We will endeavour to reach an agreement with the customer and if we are satisfied that your complaint is genuine a replacement or refund will be given at the discretion of the management. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We will never share your confidential personal information at anytime what so ever with anyone.
- Please ensure that you enter full and accurate details, including address, postal code and phone number of the recipients delivery address. Please also supply your telephone number and email number so we can contact you in case of any unforseen problems with delivery. We will not be responsible for any orders which are not delivered due to incorrect or incomplete information being supplied by you.
- We have a minimum online order value for local deliveries of £20. For orders below this for collection please contact us in store to discuss your requirements.